2020 Faculty Election schedule
- January 27-February 6: Faculty Interest Survey open
- February: Faculty Nominating Committee meetings held
- April 3: Finalize and post ballot
- April 3: Online Voter Guide posted
- April 7-14: Faculty Election *New dates* All members of the voting faculty receive a ballot via email on 04/07/2020 and have until midnight on 4/14/20 to submit it.
- April 17: Election results shared at the April Faculty Council meeting
Fall 2019 Special Election for General Education Oversight Committee
Learn more about this election and see the results here
Voting eligibility and process
Please see Faculty Code § 1-4 for information on eligibility for voting.
All members of the Voting Faculty receive an email with a unique, individualized link to the balloting survey. The ballot is open for about one week.
To vote, simply click link to your ballot and proceed through the pages to make your selections for each race for which you are eligible to vote. (The ballot will only offer you the seats for which you are eligible to vote.) At the end, hit “submit,” and your vote will be registered.
If you believe you are eligible to vote but do not receive (or cannot find) your ballot, please contact our office at 919-962-2146 or email@example.com.