Voting eligibility & process
Please see Faculty Code § 1-4 for information on eligibility for voting.
On March 27, 2019, all members of the Voting Faculty will receive an email with a unique, individualized link to the balloting website. The ballot email will carry the subject line “2019 Faculty Elections Ballot open through 4/8/19.”
To vote, simply click the balloting link and proceed through the pages to make your selections for each race for which you are eligible to vote. (The ballot will only offer you the races for which you are eligible to vote.) At the end, hit “submit,” and your vote will be registered.
If you believe you are eligible to vote but do not receive (or cannot find) your ballot, please contact our office at 919-962-2146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Faculty Elections schedule
- January 27-February 4: Faculty Interest Survey open
- February 6-March 1: Faculty Nominating Committee meetings held
- March 7: Finalize ballot
- March 8: Contact candidates regarding full voter guide entries
- Mid-March 19: Voter Guide published in the University Gazette
- March 26: Deadline for email list from Retired Faculty Association
- March 27-April 8: Faculty Elections
- April 12: Election results reported at Faculty Council