2019 Faculty Election Results
See the results here
Voting eligibility and process
Please see Faculty Code § 1-4 for information on eligibility for voting.
On March 27, 2019, all members of the Voting Faculty will receive an email with a unique, individualized link to the balloting survey. The ballot email will carry the subject line “Your ballot for the 2019 Faculty Election.”
To vote, simply click link to your ballot and proceed through the pages to make your selections for each race for which you are eligible to vote. (The ballot will only offer you the races for which you are eligible to vote.) At the end, hit “submit,” and your vote will be registered.
If you believe you are eligible to vote but do not receive (or cannot find) your ballot, please contact our office at 919-962-2146 or email@example.com.
2019 Faculty Election schedule
- January 27-February 4: Faculty Interest Survey open
- February 6-March 1: Faculty Nominating Committee meetings held
- March 15: Finalize ballot
- March 18: Contact candidates regarding full voter guide entries
- March 27: Voter Guide published in the University Gazette
- March 27: Online Voter Guide posted
- March 27-April 8: Faculty Election: All members of the voting faculty receive a ballot via email.
- April 10: Election results reported via email to all faculty.