Skip to main content

Please use the form below to register to vote as a retired faculty member. Retired faculty only vote for on of the two Retired Faculty seats on the Faculty Council as they open up, which is not every year.

By filling out the form below, you acknowledge that you have fully retired from UNC-Chapel Hill (those in phased retirement remain on the regular voting faculty), you are not currently a member of the Voting Faculty and you held voting faculty privileges upon your retirement from the University.

According to the Faculty Code of University Government, voting-eligible faculty hold tenure-track appointments or fixed-term appointments at .75FTE or above for three years or longer. If you fulfilled either of these requirements before retiring, you are eligible to vote in the retired faculty division.

If you have questions about your eligibility to vote in the retired faculty division, please contact our office at 919-962-2146.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email