The Faculty Council, UNC Employee Forum and Carolina Black Caucus have partnered to sponsor a forum on the North Carolina State Health Plan on Monday, August 26 from 12-12:45 p.m. in the Tate-Turner-Kuralt Auditorium
Even though an agreement has been reached to continue with current arrangements for 2020, questions remain about the future of our health plan. We hope the panel we have assembled will help answer some of the questions you might have about recent public discussions of the health plan and possible changes in the future.
State Treasurer Dale Folwell will be participating along with several campus representatives:
- Matt Brody, UNC System Senior Vice President for Human Resources
- Matt Ewend, Professor and Chair of Neurosurgery; President of UNC Physicians, UNC Health Care
- Donna Falvo, Professor of Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, UNC School of Medicine (retired); President of the UNC Retired Faculty Association
- Shayna Hill, Chair of UNC Employee Forum
- Aaron McKethan, Assistant Professor of Population Health Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine; Senior Policy Fellow, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy; UNC-CH PhD alumnus in public policy analysis
The event will be moderated by Jeffrey McQueen, UNC-Chapel Hill Employee Forum Parliamentarian.
For Zoom remote connection information, please visit the event webpage.